Supervise the governance function of the institution’s governance structures, including the development of rules and statutes and the facilitation and recordkeeping of meetings and decisions, as well as the dissemination thereof.
- Provide efficient administrative support to the Vice-Chancellor and Registrar in the management of the meetings of Council and Senate and the respective standing and ad-hoc Committees of the Namibia University of Science and Technology.
- Ensures that an official record of actions and decisions of Council, Senate and its statutory committees are maintained.
- Assist the Registrar in the implementation of good governance practices in the institution.
- Develop and Review of Rules and Statutes.
- Provide secretarial support to Council members in respect of correspondence, e-mail and other administrative matters.
- Compile appointment letters for Academic Deans and Heads of Departments and their deputies as well as to maintain a record of all academic appointments.