The Faculty Administration Unit consists of 9 Faculty Officers and provide efficient administrative and academic services and support to students, staff, lecturers and the general public.
The unit further focuses on the following areas:
- Collect/ organize/store/maintain and provide student data/records
- Update /correct/copy the academic structure
- Draw up the departmental year programme and action plan schedule
- Serve as meeting administrators to the Board of Studies Meetings
- Participate in career fairs, shows and school activities.
- Assist the Senior Admissions Officer in the amendment and revision of application forms.
- Receive application forms and calculate admission points
- Generate/amend admission and rejection letters and dispatch to successful and unsuccessful candidates
- Collect, update and process information on new courses and programmes of study.
- Attend to Faculty enquiries regarding students, curricula, and courses.
- Handle curriculum enquiries and advice students/parents / donors about curriculum changes
- Advise students on course amendments and apply change on ITS
- Create academic student records on ITS and check each student’s record to see if they qualify for an award.
You may contact the partner Faculty Officer in the absence your dedicated Faculty Officer
Gilbert //Hoabeb and Indira Mbako
Gillian Ferris and Yvonne Noleen Shipanga
Mercia Richards and Sonia Samuels
Neriene //Hoebes and Julia Semi