- Attend to written, telephonic, personal enquiries regarding application procedures; registration procedures and related matters; admission requirements of all qualifications; rules and regulations regarding student matters.
2. Student Services:
- Assisting students on the Student I-enabler
- Printing of proof of registration to current students
- Printing of academic records to current and ex-students
- Liaising with external institutions regarding student data
- Liaising with other departments concerning student data
- Maintain the applications and enquiries sub-system cycles on the ITS.
- Review, design and update all forms needed for the application, admission and registration process.
- Design and placing in the media of advertisements targeted at attracting new applicants.
- Manage the functions of dispatching, receiving, checking and sending of applications to Faculty Officers by the Student Information Officer.
- Capturing of application data.
- Coordinate the setting of Mathematics and English test papers for Mature Age Papers
- Invigilate during Mature Age Entry Tests
- Compiling lists of Mate Age Entry Test Results
- Initiate and arrange planning meetings in conjunction with the Registrar/Deputy Registrar.
- Liaise with Auxiliary Services, the Department of Information and Communications Technology, Finance and academic heads of departments regarding required support services.
- Co-ordinate the printing and distribution of documentation for registration.
- Publish registration dates in the local media on time.
5. Student Records:
- Keeping and updating of Student Records
- Liaising with other Departments concerning student data