The Department of International Relations
The mandate of the Department is to drive the internationalisation agenda of the Institution, and to position and build the international reputation of the University. The internationalisation agenda is premised on mutually sharing, exchanging, and learning from international best practices, and integration of best international practices into the teaching, learning, research and services of the Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST). The expected output of internationalization at NUST is to contribute to producing graduates with the requisite knowledge, skills, values and attitudes, and who are able to function effectively in culturally diverse and global competitive context.
What We Do
- Facilitate and support the establishment of quality international partnerships.
- Coordinate the implementation of international partnership activities.
- Advise and support the development, implementation and evaluation of Annual Operational Internationalisation Plans for faculties.
- Manage arrangements related to academic exchanges, mobilities, and visits
- Promote internationalisation on campus through cultural, social and academic events
- Support and assist with visa compliance of visitors, exchange students, and international students.
- Guide exchange students through the application, enrollment and registration processes.
Coordinator: International Relations
International Relations Coordinator
The Coordinator: International Relations oversees the development, implementation and evaluation of annual action plans of each faculty. The Coordinator also supervises the effective management of existing international partnerships, facilitates the establishment of new international partnerships, coordinates international student exchange programmes and recruitment of Fulbright Scholars, English Language Fellows and international guest lecturers.
International Student Support Officers
International Relations Officers
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Management
Faculty of Health and Applied
The Namibia University of Science and Technology welcomes all queries and suggestions via our contact page. For detailed enquiries please fill in our Advanced Enquiries form on the main Enquiries page.Private Bag 13388 Windhoek, Namibia 13 Jackson Kaujeua Street, Windhoek, Namibia firstname.lastname@example.org Student Registration Enquiries :
+264-61-207-2056 Student Fees and Payments :
+264-61-207-9888 Centre for Open and Lifelong Learning:
+264-61-207-9777 Fax: +264-61-207-2444 Switchboard: +264-61-207-9111
Students ICT Support
Search on NUST
Please take the time to properly fill out the Enquiry form! This helps us in determining who would be the best contact person to help you further.