What do we do:
- Prepare the University’s self-study
- Facilitate long-term and annual strategic planning in consultation with the NUST community
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of plans
- Communicate targets and progress
- Coordinate the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) reporting
The NUST strategic planning process is guided by the following principles:
- Openness and honesty - information relevant to the process is shared freely in an environment that is open to all ideas.
- Transparency – the strategic planning process is followed as it is described in the Strategic Planning Guidelines.
- Inclusivity – the campus community participate through membership of the workgroups and involvement within respective departments, units and centres.
- Institutionally centered – personal and/or group interests are placed second to that of the institution.
Strategic Planning Framework
Strategic Planning Process
- PSP-4 Review
- SATN Rankings
- Harambee Prosperity Plan
- Vision 2030
- Growth at Home: Namibia‘s Execution Strategy for Industrialisation
- National Human Resources Plan