Thanks; I have collected the symptoms, now, whom should I call? Who should I contact?

Thu, 2014-06-05 16:05 -- admin_nust

    You should always make use of common sense before calling. In general:

•     ITS related problems should be addressed to the ITS section.

•     Problems about internet access and e-mail should be addressed to the systems administrators in the data centre section.

•     Problems about the NUST internal websites (, staff intranet, student intranet) should be addressed to the Webmaster.

•     All other problems, including but not restricted to: Viruses, freezing PC, printers problems, hardware, new software, etc.. should be directed to the ICT support section.

You will notice that the network section should not be contacted directly, except when you are absolutely sure that the problem is network related. If you are still unsure in which category to place your problem or your query, do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk at extension 2484 to assist in identifying the right resource. 

Contact Us

The Namibia University of Science and Technology welcomes all queries and suggestions via our contact page. For detailed enquiries please fill in our Advanced Enquiries form on the main Enquiries page.

Private Bag 13388 Windhoek, Namibia 13 Jackson Kaujeua Street, Windhoek, Namibia Student Registration Enquiries :
Student Fees and Payments :
Centre for Open and Lifelong Learning:
Fax: +264-61-207-2444 Switchboard: +264-61-207-9111

Students ICT Support

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.

Online Enquiry

Please take the time to properly fill out the Enquiry form! This helps us in determining who would be the best contact person to help you further.