My computer does not work. Who should I contact?

Thu, 2014-06-05 16:03 -- admin_nust

When you are sick, you have symptoms. The same applies to your IT equipment. Before calling someone in the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) randomly, you should collect as many details as possible and make use of common sense. The Department of Information and Communications Technology is a sector that comprises 4 highly specialised sections: Network, ITS, Data Centre and PC Support. A section can not solve problems that fall under another section, in other words, you should try to call on the relevant section!

Contact Us

The Namibia University of Science and Technology welcomes all queries and suggestions via our contact page. For detailed enquiries please fill in our Advanced Enquiries form on the main Enquiries page.

Private Bag 13388 Windhoek, Namibia 13 Jackson Kaujeua Street, Windhoek, Namibia Student Registration Enquiries :
Student Fees and Payments :
Centre for Open and Lifelong Learning:
Fax: +264-61-207-2444 Switchboard: +264-61-207-9111

Students ICT Support

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.

Online Enquiry

Please take the time to properly fill out the Enquiry form! This helps us in determining who would be the best contact person to help you further.