FH Joanneum in Graz, Austria has invited two NUST students for a fully funded semester exchange to their university. Students can study under their Master of Business in Emerging Markets (flyer attached). The exchange is funded under an Erasmus + International Credit Mobility grant. The details of the exchange are as follows.
• Number of Scholarships: 2
• Scholarship: €850 per person per month for living expenses, and € 820 for travelcosts (flight ticket to Austria)
• Duration: One semester/4 months (February – May/June 2020)
• Deadline for Application: 15 June 2019
• Language of instruction: English
• Visa Requirements: Nominated candidates must be able to travel to Pretoria, South Africa at their own expense for the visa interview at the Austrian Embassy. There is no way around this requirement.