Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education (NQF Level 8)
The Faculty of Human Sciences is calling on interested lecturers at NUST only to apply for the Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education (PGCHE) programme (NQF Level 8). The next intake will commence on 20 August 2020.
Candidates should be in possession of a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and should currently be teaching or should secure a class to teach at NUST. In addition, candidates should request permission from their Deans to apply for this programme. Candidates should attach a letter of permission from their Dean and submit it with the application form. Currently, there is no registration or tuition fee attached to this programme. A postgraduate studies application form can be found on the NUST website, under Documents or you may make use of the application form attached to this email.
Kindly scan your application form, supporting documents, and letter of permission to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline indicated below.
Mode of Delivery
Part-time, blended learning approach.
Information about the Programme
- The PGCHE is accredited by the NQA
- The programme has three courses: (1) Teaching, Learning and Assessment, (2) Curriculum Design and Development and (3) Technology Integration in Teaching and Learning
- One course is offered per semester, amounting to three semesters in total
- The class meets once per week, usually on Thursdays from 14:30-16:30, and most of the work is completed online
- The PGCHE has 60 credits (20 per course)
- Due to the demands of this programme, Masters and Doctoral candidates are encouraged to only apply for the PGCHE upon completion of their current studies
Dr Katherine Carter
Lecturer: PGCHE Programme
T: +264 61 207 2496
Do not miss this opportunity to enhance your career in higher education, support your students’ academic success and achieve teaching excellence as promoted by the University.