NUST CUS411S Distance Students
Please take note that assignment 2 for CUS411S is due before 23:55, 12 May 2022.
Below are important notes included in the two announcements that were posted, and they are also under the assignment instructions:
- No late assignments will be accepted.
- Excuses such as slow WIFI connection, eLearning issues, work obligation, funerals etc.. will NOT be entertained without any proof. NB: The proof should clearly indicate your elearning profile, the error message, and the date and time. All in one screenshot or video.
- Ensure your assignment is uploaded on eLearning in the correct place/link. Your assignment must be completed on time and submitted to the correct place/link. No late or email submissions will be accepted, including incorrect links. No wrong file submissions will be corrected once the due date has passed.
- Medical and humanitarian reasons are the only reasons accepted for the late submission of assessments. Late submission of assessments will only be approved till 7 days (including public holidays and weekends) after the due date of an assessment. Valid documentary proof must be attached as part of the assessment before any late submission will be considered.
- Travelling and attendance of workshops, job related activities and conferences may not be used as an excuse for the late submission of assessments.
- Please note that a police declaration may not be used as an excuse for the late submission of assessments.
- Death Certificates will serve as valid documentary proof in case of immediate family as per the Labour Act, i.e. “family” means a: child; spouse; parent/grandparent; brother/sister; or father/mother-in-law of the student.
- Students have to submit sufficient documentary evidence in addition to the Death Certificate to qualify for the approval of late submission of assignments.