Call for Papers: Namibia TVET Conference
Repositioning TVET as a Driver for Industrialisation in Namibia
The Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST), through it's Department of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (DTVET), will host its First Annual Conference from 23 to 27 October 2023. The Conference aims to provide a platform for TVET practitioners and scholars from all over the world to deliberate, network and present a wide range of perspectives and expertise in the pursuit of best practices in technical and vocational education and training.
The Namibia TVET Conference welcomes high-quality original and unpublished research contributions in the form of papers and e-posters from presenters in the country, as well as the international community under the following sub-themes:
- Fostering research and innovative practices in TVET
- Advocating for inclusiveness in TVET
- Creating employability in the TVET sector through Work Integrated Learning (WIL)
- Promoting entrepreneurship in TVET
- Supporting lifelong learning in TVET
- Greening TVET for sustainable development
- Leveraging digitalisation in TVET
Selected papers will be published in the first issue of the Namibia Journal of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (NJTVET) that will be launched at the Namibia TVET Conference.
Due date: Abstract Submission Monday, 24 July 2023
Enquiries: Ms Naanda Olavi Tel: +264 61 207 2136 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|NTVET-conference_call-for-papers.jpg (1.76 MB)||1.76 MB|