The SRC is an elected student body governed by the SRC Constitution. The SRC has full representation at Council, Senate and the Board of Studies.
The SRC supports, encourages and empowers students throughout their academic experience. Through the Student Leadership Workshop facilitated by the Office of the Dean of Students, the SRC gain leadership knowledge and skills to nurture their academic journey socially and professionally.
The SRC plan, organise and facilitate the SRC elections; serve as campus inceptions during the New Student Orientation Programme; organize and facilitate the New Student Orientation BBQ; conduct the General Student Assembly (GSA) meetings twice a year; organize and facilitate educational students’ debates; and general social and sport activities.
The SRC assist the Office of the Dean of Students with the Cultural Festival through the establishment of an Ad-hoc Cultural Festival Committee under the leadership and guidance of the Officer: Accommodation, Sport and Culture.
- SRC Elections
- Senate Meetings
- Board of Studies Meetings
- Day of the African Child
- SRC Handing over Ceremony
- General Student Assembly (GSA) twice a year
- Students Nights Six Times per year
- Ms & Mr First Year
- Debating Competitions twice a year
- Barbeque and Movie Nights twice a year
- Sports Promotion Day twice a year
- Poor Competition
- Talent Show
- Assist with Cultural Festival Activities under the directorship of the Officer: Accommodation, sport and culture
- SRC Tour